If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Jesus, keep me near the cross

November 22

Jesus, keep me near the cross,
There a precious fountain
Free to all-a healing stream
Flows from Calvary’s mountain.

Near the cross, a trembling soul,
Love and mercy found me;
There the bright and Morning Star
Sheds its beams around me.

Near the cross! O Lamb of God,
Bring its scenes before me;
Help me walk from day to day,
With its shadows o’er me.

Near the cross I’ll watch and wait,
Hoping, trusting, ever,
Till I reach the golden strand,
Just beyond the river.

Chorus
In the cross, in the cross,
Be my glory ever;
Till my raptured soul shall find
Rest beyond the river.
     Fanny J. Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment