If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My soul is so happy in Jesus

November 27

My soul is so happy in Jesus,
For He is so precious to me;
His voice it is music to hear it,
His face it is heaven to see.

He sought me so long ere I knew Him,
When wand’ring afar from the fold;
Safe home in His arms He hath bro’t me,
To where there are pleasures untold.

His love and His mercy surround me,
His grace like a river doth flow;
His Spirit, to guide and to comfort,
Is with me wherever I go.

They say I shall some day be like Him,
My cross and my burden lay down;
Till then I will ever be faithful,
In gathering gems for His crown.

Chorus
I am happy in Him, I am happy in Him;
My soul with delight
He fills day and night,
For I am happy in Him.
     E. O. Excell

No comments:

Post a Comment