If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

O land of rest, for thee I sigh

November 24

O land of rest, for thee I sigh!
When will the moment come
When I shall lay my armor by,
And dwell in peace at home?

To Jesus Christ I fled for rest;
He bade me cease to roam,
And lean for succor on His breast
Till He conduct me home.

I sought at once my Savior’s side,
No more my steps shall roam;
With Him I’ll brave death’s chilling tide,
And reach my heavn’ly home.

Chorus
We’ll work till Jesus comes,
We’ll work ill Jesus comes;
We’ll work till Jesus comes,
And we’ll be gathered home.
     Elizabeth Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment