If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, November 4, 2013

His gifts are greater than my dreams

November 4

His gifts are greater than my dreams,
The gifts of God to me;
As countless as the sunset’s golden beams,
As boundless as the sea.

I ask a part, He gives the whole-
Himself, and all beside;
His loving-kindness overflows my soul,
In rushing as the tide.

“His ways are ways of pleasantness,
His paths are paths of peace;”
His hand is ever reaching out to bless;
He bids each sorrow cease.

Within my heart He shall have place
To rule and reign supreme;
My voice will ever praise Him for the grace
Of which I ne’er could dream.

Chorus
His gifts are greater than my dreams,
The gifts of Him who set me free;
And more and more abundant daily seems
The grace of God to me.
     Jessie Brown Pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment