If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sometimes, to my heart comes a vision of joy

November 12

Sometimes, to my heart comes a vision of joy,
When Jesus my Savior draws near;
He gives me the peace that no ill can destroy;
His voice I seem almost to hear.

How blest are the moments when faith can behold
The footsteps of Christ in the way!
But O, we look forward to rapture untold,
Where shineth the shadowless day!

How sweet the communion we have with Him here;
Unseen, yet so precious is He;
Some day, face to face, where there cometh no tear,
Our King in His beauty we’ll see.

Chorus
I know I shall see Him on high,
I know I shall see Him on high;
When faith yields to sight in the land of delight,
I know I shall see Him on high.
     E. E. Hewitt

No comments:

Post a Comment