If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

I know not the way that my Saviour may lead

November 3

I know not the way that my Saviour may lead,
How strongly the world may allure;
I know not the morrow of gladness or need,
But I know that His promise is sure.

I know not what comrades my Saviour may send,
What fellowships faithful and pure;
But He will be faithful as Comrade and Friend,
For I know that His promise is sure.

I know not how soon He may whisper my name,
How long He may bid me endure;
But longer or shorter, the way is the same,
Since I know that His promise is sure.

Chorus

I know that His promise is sure, is sure,
I know that His promise is sure;
I know my dear Lord, and I trust His word,
For I know that His promise is sure.
     Jessie Brown Pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment