If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saved to the uttermost: I am the Lord’s

November 9

Saved to the uttermost: I am the Lord’s;
Jesus my Savior salvation affords;
Gives me His Spirit, a witness within,
Whispering of pardon, and saving from sin.

Saved to the uttermost: Jesus is near;
Keeping me safely, He casteth out fear;
Trusting His promises, how I am blest;
Leaning upon Him, how sweet is my rest.

Saved to the uttermost: this I can say,
“Once all was darkness, but now it is day;
Beautiful visions of glory I see,
Jesus in brightness revealed unto me.”

Saved to the uttermost; cheerfully sing
Loud hallelujahs to Jesus my King!
Ransomed and pardoned, redeemed by His blood,
Cleansed from unrighteousness, glory to God.

Refrain
Saved, saved, saved to the uttermost:
Saved, saved by power divine;
Saved, saved, saved to the uttermost:
Jesus the Savior is mine!
     Wm. J. Kirkpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment