If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18

I’m the child of the King of kings,
Who reigns in the realm above;
Joy and peace to my heart it brings,
Just trusting in His great love.

I’m the child of the King of kings;
How true is His friendship sweet!
Day by day my heart ever sings,
So happy in Him complete.

I’m the child of the King of kings,
And true to Him I will be;
I’m awaiting the time which brings
The mansion prepared for me.

Chorus
I’m the child of the King of kings,
The child of the King of kings;
I’ll sing of His love so true and so great,
I’m the child of the King of kings.
     I. E. Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment